Central Coast Movers provides warehouse storage for all of Santa Cruz, Watsonville, and Monterey, as well as the surrounding areas. There’s a reason we’ve earned such a high level of confidence over the last two decades: we’re committed to providing high-quality storage services and making the procedure as easy as possible. With the storage services we provide, you can be sure your items are protected.
When you store with Central Coast Movers, you are storing your items with a reputable Santa Cruz area moving and storage company.
What Central Coast Movers Offers in Storage
Too many storage facilities will gladly accept your items but will just provide the bare minimum in terms of protection. At Central Coast Movers, such is not the case. We go to great lengths to ensure that you can have complete confidence in our warehouse storage. We provide the following services:
- Climate Controlled Facilities: Central Coast Movers has climate-controlled facilities which provide your item with protection from the elements and allow them to stay dry. With our facilities, you can rest assured that your items are safe.
- Pest Control: Most pest control services are unavailable in every facility, especially self-storage. We offer pest control services to you to protect your items and provide you with the best storage experience possible.
- 24/7 Surveillance: With a 24/7 monitored warehouse you know your items are being watched by a team of professionals dedicated to their security.
As you can see, we go to great lengths to ensure that your items remain in the same condition as when you stored them. Your furnishings are in good hands when you choose Central Coast Movers.
Advantages of Self-Storage vs. Warehouse Storage
You may have come across self-storage when considering your storage choices. They may make exaggerated statements like lower costs, but the fact is that there are just too many advantages to warehouse storage versus self-storage to ignore. These are some of them:
- More Space: You’re limited to fitting your items inside a locker when you use self-storage, unlike warehouse storage, where space is unlimited. Another advantage of our facility is the warehouse’s high, vaulted ceiling, which provides for greater flexibility when it comes to irregularly shaped pieces.
- Packing Your Items With Movers: You don’t even need to your house the movers will do it all. For self-storage, you’ll almost certainly need to rent a truck to transport your larger stuff to the locker, and then you’ll need friends or labor-only assistance to unload the vehicle into the container. Your moving company will transport your items to their warehouse for storage as part of their services
- Climate Control, Pest control, and other amenities: Although some self-storage units provide these services, they are not the norm. If you do obtain the choice for a climate-controlled facility, you will almost certainly have to pay a higher price. With our climate-controlled facility, you can have peace of mind knowing your items are always protected from the elements. With our pest control you know we are preventing costly damage
There are several significant variations between warehouse and self-storage, as you can see. Make sure you do your research before deciding on the best solution for your valuables.
Request a Free Warehouse Storage Quote
Central Coast Movers can help you store your items. When you store your items rely on Central Coast Movers. Feel secure in knowing that you have a dedicated group of professionals who are fully licensed (MTR 091083) and insured (General Liability/Compensation) and will work to make your warehousing experience the best it can possibly be. When storing your items with Central Coast Movers, you can relax and not fret knowing your items are safe and protected from any damage.
Fill out our online form to receive your free warehouse storage estimate. Give us a call at (831)761-5474 if you have any questions or would like additional information.