Are you looking for senior moving help in Santa Cruz, Watsonville and Monterey? Our team’s 21 years of experience can start you on your senior move today.
Our team can offer you:
- Moving Help for Seniors with Limited Mobility
- Local and Long-Distance Options
- Packing and Unpacking
- Secure Warehouse Storage
Here are some of the reasons why Central Coast Movers is perfect for your senior move:
- 21 Years of Trusted Moving
- Fully Licensed, MTR 0191083
- Fully Insured, General Liability and Workman’s Comp
Give us a call at (831) 235-6046 to ask any questions that you may have. To request your absolutely free quote with no obligation, fill out our online form.
Central Coast movers are your top choice for seniors moving in Santa Cruz, Watsonville, and beyond. We put our 21 years of experience into every move and provide top-quality customer care to all our customers.
Our Senior Moving Services
A full-service moving company can deliver a quality moving experience to you. Our team of movers brings 21 years of experience to your move. Here are just some of the services that we offer to older adults to improve their move:
Moving Help for Seniors with Limited Mobility: Moving anywhere with limited mobility can be quite a challenge. Without specialized moving help, it’s impossible to move your home. Central Coast’s complete mobility moving services can help move you into your home or living facility with ease. With senior citizens specials, we make it easy.
Local and Long-Distance Options: Moving your home a long distance is easy for Central Coast, and as an agent of Bekins Van Lines we can move all over the country. We can ensure that your items are able to get to your independent living facility or new home with care.
Packing and Unpacking Services: Our team of professional movers can pack your items during your move delicately putting each item into a box or container with care. Our movers will then unpack your items at your destination and make sure each item is stored appropriately.
Secure Warehouse Storage: With 24/7 monitored and climate-controlled storage facilities Central Coast’s warehouse storage service is perfect if you need storage for your senior move. With years of experience and a dedication to great customer care, we offer several storage options to you for both short-term and long-term durations.
Moving with Central Coast Movers is the best decision you can make. Our team is trained to handle all moves and can provide you with the special needs of older adults.
Tips for Your Senior Moving Experience
Maybe you have already moved once or twice in your life, but of course, things aren’t the same with every move. Not only has the moving process changed, but each move is different. It can be intimidating for some, but we’re here to help you with these tips for a smooth senior moving experience:
- Safe Issues: Make sure your home or living facility is inspected before you move in. Things like loose floorboards can be a danger to older adults who have balance issues.
- Decluttering Your Home: One great way to simplify your senior move is to sell, donate, or dispose of items you no longer want. This will cut down on clutter and allow you to more your items faster, more efficiently and save you some money while doing so.
- Talk To Your Doctor: Talking to your doctor before moving is a great way to stay informed of the risks of moving to your new home. It’s good to get advice on what the physical and mental strains you need to avoid while moving.
These tips should help you start your senior move off right. Central Coast Movers is your one-stop-shop for all your senior moving needs.
Get Your Free Senior Moving Estimate
With Central Coast Movers, you can be confident that you are getting the best service possible with our 21 years of moving service. As a fully licensed ( MTR 0191083) and fully insured (General Liability/Workman’s Comp) moving company, with an A+ rating from the BBB, it’s no wonder we are so prepared for your move.