San Jose Movers
Wherever you are moving, Central Coast Movers can get you there. Our professional crew streamlines local moves for a stress-free experience, and if you are moving across state lines, you can expect the same quality thanks to our partnership with Bekins Van Lines, one of the best in the business. With us, your needs come first.
Our Moving Services in San Jose
Two decades in the moving industry have taught us that every move is unique. You may not need the exact service we offer, maybe only a part of it. But, no matter what you need, we aim to meet your specific needs and exceed your expectations.
- Central Coast Movers can move small- and large-scale homes, apartments, condos and office spaces efficiently and conveniently.
- Professionally trained staff will pack your belongings securely for your move and unpack them upon arrival. We provide stand-alone packing services if you need only labor; no moving is required.
- We help downsize your home with our decluttering services, which include shipping, donation and junk removal. This service is a great way to reduce costs and streamline your upcoming move or increase the space in your current home.
- Perfect for last-minute moves and as a long-term storage solution, our warehouse facilities are pest- and climate-controlled with 24-hour monitoring. We will even come to your home or office, pack the items ourselves and transport them to storage for you!
Though your move may feel complex or incredibly overwhelming, Central Coast Movers has the expertise, equipment and staff to make it feel easy.
Exploring Your New Home – San Jose
Calling San Jose home feels amazing, with so much to do and see. Once you’ve settled into your new space, it’s only natural that you will want to dig into everything this fantastic city has to offer.
We have put together a few places that you have to visit. For those leaving San Jose, you’ll want to see these places at least once more before saying goodbye.
- Japantown: As one of three Japanese Districts left in the entire country, Japantown is one of San Jose’s top destinations for locals and tourists. Here you will find great shopping and food. On Thursday nights, Japantown has a food truck event that promises delicious street cuisine and features the music and art of residents.
- San Jose Flea Market: You’ll lose count of the number of alleys, stores and aisles full of everything from books to electronics to jewelry, but there’s something for the entire family here. For nearly 60 years, locals have flocked to the San Jose Flea Market for the shopping, live music and pony rides, and it’s sure to become a regular hotspot for you, too.
- Mount Hermon Adventures: Perfect for office team building or an adventure weekend with new friends, Mount Hermon provides an outdoor adventure hard to find anywhere else. Famous for zip lining and aerial courses, it is located underneath the ancient canopy of Redwood Trees in Redwood Forest.
And there’s much more waiting for you – San Jose is a mesmerizing city full of hidden gems, exciting nightlife and family fun that never gets old.
Get Your Free Moving Quote From Central Coast Movers
Fully licensed and insured, your move is in safe hands with Central Coast Movers. With 20+ years of experience and an emphasis on tailored, high-quality moving services, we are a trusted full-service San Jose mover with a nationwide reputation of excellence. Partner with us for the moving experience you want.
Can’t wait to get started? Request a free moving quote today – all you have to do is fill out our short online form, and don’t forget to ask about our virtual estimates! For more information about our company, services or to discuss your move, contact us by phone at (831) 235-6046.