Moving from Santa Cruz to Washington
We know how daunting moving to another state can feel. That’s why at Central Coast Movers, we take the stress out of moving for you so feel relaxed and comfortable while we do the work. We’ve been assisting our customers for over twenty years, so you can depend on us to make your moving experience a good one, from start to finish.
Differences Between Santa Cruz and Seattle
Moving to another state can be challenging and often complicated. That’s why it’s good to research the area you want to move to, so you can avoid unnecessary hassle. We compared the city of Santa Cruz to Seattle, which is Washington’s largest city, to help you determine which city suits your lifestyle best.
Here are a few things you should know before you move:
- Home Cost: Housing costs should be factored in when deciding on a new place to live. The price of the average home in Seattle is 12% lower at $984,863 than that of one in Santa Cruz.
- Population Density: Santa Cruz is a small town and is far less densely populated with a population of 440 people per square mile. Seattle, however, is extremely crowded and is ranked as the 10th most populous city in the United States. Its population density is 7,962 people per square mile.
- Types of Jobs: There are many job opportunities in both cities depending on the type of work you are looking for. Santa Cruz is home to a number of companies such as Netflix and Texas Instruments. Similarly, Seattle has seen huge growth in the last few years and is presently home to many Fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Starbucks.
Without proper research and a checklist, a long-distance move could easily turn into a frustrating and chaotic experience.
Our CA to WA Moving Services
With Central Coast Movers, we do the heavy lifting so you can feel at peace. Our crew is trained to help you make the most out of your move by offering the transport, packing, and storage services you need. Our services include:
- Residential and Commercial Moves for Apartments, Homes, Buildings, and Offices
- Professional Packing and Unpacking Services
- Secure, Climate-Controlled Warehouse Storage with 24/7 surveillance
- Specialty Moving Services such as Fine Art Moving, Estate Cleanout, Piano Moving, and more