Central Coast Movers are the best when it comes to interstate moves from Santa Cruz, Watsonville & Monterey and beyond.
Being an Interstate Agent of Bekins Van Lines with over over 400 agents nationally gives you more reasons to trust us! This allows us to provide you with a stress-free, high-quality move throughout the entire long-distance moving process as well as a commitment to outstanding customer service.
Services for Long-Distance Moving
Before hiring a Long-Distance moving company, you should consider a full-service company that takes care of the whole process from A to Z, and can assist you with whatever needs you desire.
Central Coast Movers is the best choice for long-distance moving. Our services are custom-made to fit your exact needs. All of our services are built on our extensive knowledge and professional training. Here are a few instances of what we have to offer:
- House moving, apartment moving, office moving, and more moving options.
- Both packing and unpacking services with all necessary packing equipment and well-trained personnel.
- Warehouse storage that is built to keep your items safe with climate control, pest control, and 24/7 surveillance.
- Full specialty moving services, from Piano Moving, Senior Moving to Fine Art Moving, and more!
Central Coast Mover’s work is efficient and effective because we make certain that these services are totally customizable to your needs. You tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll find something that matches your expectations.
Long-Distance Moving Tips from the Experts
Long-distance moving is a major undertaking. It can be challenging as well. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of some of our best long-distance moving tips:
- Hire a reputable moving company: After you finish your research and compare prices, make sure to hire a reputable moving company within your budget. You don’t want to get caught in a moving scam. Always make sure that your moving company is licensed and insured.
- Majorly downsize: One of the best tips for long-distance moving is downsizing. Toss away or donate whatever you haven’t used, nor are planning to re-use in years, purging your belongings could make the process easier and less expensive.
- Create an inventory list: Before packing you should make a comprehensive list of your belongings in one place. It’ll make unpacking easier for you and you wouldn’t have to worry about figuring out what arrived at your new home and what it is. A checklist would solve the problem.
You won’t have to worry about forgetting anything during your long-distance move if you keep these long-distance moving tips in mind.
2: Get Your Free Estimate from Central Coast Movers
We are pleased to represent Bekins Van Lines on an interstate basis. Central Coast Movers is fully licensed (MTR:0191083) and insured (General Liability and Workman’s Compensation), so you can rely on us. Choose Central Coast Movers for long-distance and international moves that are sure to be successful.
Our in-home and virtual quotes are absolutely free to make your process much easier and to let you obtain an accurate estimate so you can feel secure in your choice of long-distance movers. Fill out our online form to get yours.
Calling us at (831) 235-6046 will allow you to ask any questions you may have as well as discover more about how our long-distance moving services might benefit you.